11/14/2004

Chapter 25

Here Beginith Book Five
In which the Mighty Prince Orin, Wielder of The Sword of Swords, Bended a Great Dragon To His Will and Crossed the Menacing Mountains of the East.
Prince Orin, his Trusty Squire Masonae and I, Humble Scribe reached the edge of the Eastern Mountains at dusk. Determined to complete his Noble Quest to save and defend all of Galadin from the evils of a magicless empire, His Highness unleashed the Mighty Weapon given to him by Great Mage Lasser.
A Ferocious Great Dragon, the renown and infamous Snult burst forth in a blaze of dragon fire and ash. After a fearsome roar that echoed and shook the very mountains on their bases, Prince Orin drew The Sword of Swords from its sheath and brandished it at the humungous grey beast.
Fearlessly he demanded the fealty that was his due and the great creature turned and surveyed. The weak minded dragon chose his next target to be the only unarmed person in the glade. I stood my ground, knowing the grace and goodness of my protector would shield me from his might. As Snult Sharp Tooth was about to roast me on the spot, Prince Orin stepped in and once again demanded fealty.
This time, the dragon, afraid of the brandish blade gleaming in the setting light of the sun, lowered his head and shrunk in shame.
While Squire Masonae and I made camp, Prince Orin surveyed the hillside and made a brilliant deduction.
“In the morning, the dragon will fly us over the mountains to the land beyond where I shall complete my mighty quest.”
“Excellent suggestion, Your Highness, I replied.
The dragon resisted, but another brandishing of The Sword of Swords quelled his objections. He stole the brave and loyal Pylon Tree Cat’s dinner and cowered in the heat of the fire until morning.

1 comment:

smith said...

The Venetian Macao is currently the most 카지노사이트 important casino in the world