skip to main | skip to sidebar

NaNoWriMo 2007 - Bad Math

11/01/2004

Author's Note

So I was the first to have an actual blog, and the last to have a NaNoBlog.

Eh.

I've decided to join the crowd/procrastinate... yeah.

But at least I'm ahead on my word count... by like two days. How about you?
Posted by omouse at 5:50 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Page Count

Here's where I'll post my page count!

Script Frenzy Participant Icon

Script Frenzy Participant Icon
See! I'm Official

List of Links

  • NaNoWriMo
  • Liarbyrd
  • Script Frenzy
  • Omouse's Internet Ramblings

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2007 (31)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2006 (6)
    • ►  November (6)
  • ►  2005 (41)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (28)
    • ►  October (12)
  • ▼  2004 (39)
    • ▼  November (39)
      • Chapter 39 - Epilogue
      • Chapter 38
      • Chapter 37
      • Chapter 36
      • Chapter 35
      • Chapter 34
      • Chapter 33
      • Chapter 32
      • Chapter 31
      • Chapter 30
      • Chapter 29
      • Chapter 28
      • Chapter 27
      • Chapter 26
      • Chapter 25
      • Chapter 24
      • Chapter 23
      • Chapter 22
      • Chapter 21
      • Chapter 20
      • Chapter 19
      • Chapter 17
      • Chapter 16
      • Chapter 15
      • Chapter 14
      • Chapter 13
      • Chapter 12
      • Chapter 11
      • Chapter 10
      • Chapter 9
      • Chapter 8
      • Chapter 7
      • Chapter 6
      • Chapter 5
      • Chapter 4
      • Chapter 3
      • Chapter 2
      • Chapter 1
      • Author's Note

About Me

omouse
View my complete profile