As you can see, somewhere around the 9th of November, Omouse stopped posting El Novel. The main reason for this is because, blush, Omouse's novel turned a corner into trashy romance novel. Now while this is perfectly acceptable for NaNo, I thought I might need a disclaimer for anyone who decides to read onward.
This novel has lots of S. E. X. So if you are a bit shy or prudish, or are weirded out by reading about S. E. X., especially if it is written by Omouse, you might not want to read it.
If you are interested in seeing how everything works out, then drop me an email, and I'll be perfectly happy to send you my novel in its entirety.
Yes! It's done! Whoo hoo!
:)
11/26/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my god, I actually got around to reading your Nanos!! A little troubled by the disclaimer. Your novels have quite a bit of romping in them already. This must be proper Collins-esque trash if there's more than usual... Hopefully its not all 'movie sex'. :) So, trying not to sound voyeuristic or whatever... can I have a copy...???
Post a Comment